We all love to adorn traditional outfits for weddings, festivals, and various other traditional occasions. Traditional clothing is incomplete without matching accessories and earrings are one of the most important accessories. If you are wondering which are the right kind of earring designs for ethnic wear, well, in this post we shall be talking about how to select perfect pair for traditional outfits!
Here are some simple ways of choosing earrings for traditional wear:
- The Versatile Jhumka: Jhumka is one style of earring that you can never falter with. You can wear gold jhumka earrings with your silk sarees, anarkalis or even with lehenga cholis. When it comes to traditional or ethnic accessory options, nothing can beat a pair of jhumkas. The pearl or Kundan embellished jhumkas looks grand and lend a royal charm to your ensemble. For a more subtle tone to your look, you can choose silver-toned ones.
- The Enticing Latkans: These are a hot favourite amongst younger women and look very feminine and chic. These earrings can be opted for if you are looking to keep it simple yet classy. From your flowing ghagra choli to elegant sarees, this style compliments all kinds of Indian looks. You can opt for these earrings for your traditional wear if you like to keep it simple and elegant.
- The Captivating Chaandbalis: These exquisite styles of earrings are sure short attention grabbers. If you enter a gathering wearing these, it is difficult not to notice the enchanting charm of these beauties. You can notch up your style mantra by adorning them. Team these exquisite pair of earrings with a graceful suit, saree or garara and you are ready to captivate the people around you.
- The Enchanting Chandelier Earrings: These earrings are for women who love to flaunt a bold style statement. These can add oodles of oomph to your simple traditional outfit too. If you are looking to create some magic with your look, you can pick up this pair as it lends mystical femininity to your look. You can ditch other accessories when you adorn these earrings because these are grand and make for an apt statement jewellery option. You can accentuate your traditional look by wearing chandelier earrings. Wear it with formal suits, ethnic sarees or traditional skirts to sass up your traditional avatar.
- The Charismatic Tired Jhumaks: Another various in the traditional jhumkas pattern that is taking the Indian jewellery market by storm is the tired jhumaks. These are becoming a new rage in the traditional earring options. You can opt for two tired or three tired option depending on the length you are comfortable with. You can go in for single tone or double toned hues and you can also opt for many options in metal, gemstones or other precious stone for an added royal charm. Wear these kinds with solid coloured traditional sarees, chaniya choli, salwar suit, etc.
You can select any of these options based on your preference and choice and make a style statement at any occasion or function.
Leave a Reply