If you want a fairy tale wedding and pre-wedding celebration with dance music and elegant decoration you must book a wedding lawns in Delhi. These are the best places to have your wedding. Under the starlit sky with fairy bulbs on the trees, it is going to be a memorable event.
Those who prefer to breathe free happen to choose a lawn over a banquet hall. There are various options available. You can choose from among:
- a lawn in a hotel,
- a standalone lawn
- a lavish place outside of your home
Lawns are Popular
Whichever way you think, a lawn is the most popular option for a wedding venue as there are so many things you can do there. Let us take a look at all the things we can do in wedding lawns in Delhi.
- Taking the size of the lawn into consideration, you can arrange for a well-decorated reception stage, decorate the trees with lights, and use different props to give it an ethereal look. Your guests will thoroughly enjoy their evening.
- Even though you are super excited, the atmosphere can become pretty claustrophobic with all the heavy clothes and jewellery that you are loaded with, not to talk about the makeup. Out in a lawn, you are under the sky breathing in the fresh air. Even if the number of guests is large, you still breathe free.
- You may often have to pay quite a large sum if the venue managers know that they are offering something that does not have a match in the vicinity. Cross-check whether the price is worth it. However, a lawn is a better option than a concrete hall.
- Maybe you can’t have music all night but till you can get your guests will thoroughly enjoy tapping their feet to the sound of music in the sprawling lawn.
- The lawn is going to be a photographer’s heaven. No effort is needed to find a suitable place for a photo shoot. Photographs can be shot anywhere and everywhere, and they will all come out beautiful with the wonderful backdrop and twinkling lights.
- Just close your eyes and imagine the day turning into evening and the lights going on. This transition creates a mysterious ambiance. Add to it the music which can be suited to the occasion. Turning from the heart touching strains of the ‘Shehnai’ to the dance music and DJ taking over you are sure to get everybody tapping their feet.
- When you book a banquet hall, you spend a bomb on flowers. Amidst nature, in a lawn, you will get natural flowers if you choose the right location and anyways you can use the plants in the venue and decorate those with lights. That works out cheaper.
- In case you are wondering whether you will be allowed to get your wedding vendors to cut down costs, yes you will. While banquet halls sometimes do allow you to do this but most often they don’t. However most lawns allow you this though you must remember that running around vendors is not going to be easy. It is best to look for a lawn which arranges these.
If you or someone in the family is to get married soon don’t hesitate to decide on a wedding lawn. You have plenty of options in Delhi which are easily accessible. So just go for one and enjoy the wedding.