Cooking with cannabis has been around for as long as the 10th century in India, where people used a combination of ground cannabis flowers and milk (Bhang) for religious purposes.
From the Renaissance period, other dishes were discovered in Italy, however, it wasn’t until more recently that the herb’s popularity as a culinary ingredient exploded, with all of these amazing brownies, lollipops, chocolate bars, salad dressings, and so on.
With help from Vitabiotics CBD, we’ve compiled a list of our favourite sweet CBD-infused recipes in this post.
These classic cookies use CBD-infused coconut oil instead of straight CBD oil, and all of the components are gluten-free because of the requirement for grain-free flours. The almond butter is a fantastic flavour enhancer in these cookies, as well as the very dark chocolate that adds to the Paleo nature.
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 90mL melted CBD coconut oil
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray and then spread non-stick parchment paper over it. You could want to spay the pan ahead of time so that the paper sticks to it.
- In a large mixing dish, combine all of the ingredients.
- Using a wooden or silicone spatula, fold in the chocolate chips gently.
- 20-25 minutes in the oven is all it takes.
- Remove the cookie bars from the oven and let them cool to room temperature before cutting. Divide them into as many pieces as you want.
Do we have any cheesecake connoisseurs among us? That’s wonderful because this sugar-free CBD oil recipe is also a delectable dessert. It has a creamy texture due to the use of cream cheese and almond milk, as well as cacao and almond flour for a cookie crunch.
Ingredients for the cookie base
- ½ cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or clarified butter
Ingredients for the cream cheese filling
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of vanilla bean paste
- 5 full droppers of CBD oil
- For the dough, preheat the oven to 300°F.
- In a medium mixing dish, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda. Stir in the egg and coconut oil until thoroughly combined.
- Remove the cookies from the tin and place each one on a piece of parchment paper. When pressed down, they should be roughly 1–2 inches wide.
- Bake the cookies for 12–15 minutes or until golden brown, using an uncooked egg wash to give them an extra-brown colour.
- Allow the cookies to cool to room temperature before serving. As they lose heat, they will become crisp, so don’t worry if they are softer at the beginning.
- For the filling: In a stand mixer, mix all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Fold in half of the crushed cookies and combine thoroughly.
- Place the remaining cookie crumbles into a mixing bowl and scoop out one ball of cheesecake filling. Place the scoop on top of the remaining cookie crumbs. Make sure the cream cheese mass is completely covered in cookies by rolling it up.
- Remove cheesecake bites from the oven and place them in the freezer (or refrigerator if you don’t mind waiting a bit longer). Serve chilled.
We’ve got a delicious treat for all of our nuts- and seed-free CBD consumers. This paleo and gluten-free CBD icing replaces CBD oil in this delectable pumpkin loaf by baking it into the bread instead.
Ingredients for the loaf
- 1 tbsp apple cider
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup yuca-root flour
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Ingredients for the CBD sugar-free icing
- 1 tbsp CBD coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing dish, combine the apple cider with baking soda and let it fizz. Add the eggs and mix using a stand mixer until peaks form.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients until fully combined.
- Pour the batter into a bread loaf pan lined with parchment paper and bake.
- Allow the loaf to cool for 30 minutes in the freezer before removing it..
- To make the icing, combine the coconut butter and CBD coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat until melted, then pour over the bread.
We hope our list of CBD recipes has assisted you in determining your week’s cooking plan. Enjoy your daily cannabidiol dose in delectable and hearty meals.