Workday is one of the most useful software application suites on the market today—no question about it. By providing enterprises with some incredibly functional tools, Workday is able to reinvent organizational operations.
If you’re not totally familiar with the Workday suite, it’s a good idea to familiarize yourself with some of its main capabilities. Workday’s traditional strongpoints have been in finances, human resources, and lifecycle management; but today, the platform offers use cases for every department. Here are a few of its top selling points:
- Many capabilities under one roof – It’s impossible to keep track of all the enterprise software solutions on the market today. You could go mad just attempting to keep up with some of the silly names of these offerings. Workday eschews this trend by providing down-to-Earth, effective tools built to work in tandem together.
- It costs less than other options – Being a cloud-based suite of software applications, Workday can provide much more competitive pricing than a lot of its competitors. The ability to redirect resources toward other investments can allow organizations to gain other competitive advantages as well.
- A focus on compliance – Workday clients want to use their applications for projects that deal with highly sensitive data. There can be massive repercussions for data loss that involves financial or health information. Fortunately, Workday obtains the most stringent certifications to ensure their products and services are up to snuff.
- Always improving – Some applications just never seem to get better with time. Workday is the absolute opposite of this idea. By taking operational improvement seriously, Workday continues to make its offerings even more useful.
There’s no reason to argue about the utility of Workday applications. But just because something has a lot of potential doesn’t mean you should invest capital in it. Finding a Workday implementation partner, however, can make this move a lot more appealing. Let’s investigate what to look for in a Workday implementation partner.
Why Should You Look for a Workday Implementation Partner?
When you find the right Workday implementation partner, you’re going to set your organization up for greater success. The purpose of Workday partners is to facilitate a faster, more productive deployment of the Workday suite. There are several ways a Workday partner can assist in this process.
Even Workday themselves make it known that finding a deployment partner can be the right move. They want clients to have the best possible experience with their tools, which is much more likely when benefiting from the services of a Workday partner. Decision-makers then need to determine what Workday implementation partner will be the best fit.
What to Look for in a Workday Implementation Partner
It can seem like an endless cycle of having to hire outside help when deploying a substantial software suite like Workday. This should be expected in today’s world, as the rapid and accurate deployment of massive platforms usually isn’t an easy process—especially for those who haven’t done so before. Once you determine a Workday partner is right for your organization, look for some of these traits:
- History of success – You don’t want to put your Workday deployment in the hands of an unproven agency—even if the price is right. Going with a Workday implementation partner that has deep experience is going to pay off in the long run, as they’ll have the answers for any questions or issues that arise along the way. Larger partners will also be able to provide a wider range of services.
- Ability to boost ROI – Workday is designed to help realize efficiencies and return, but this can be improved even more through a Workday partner. Look for an agency that offers tangible ways to boost ROI even further through more rapid deployment and greater use of all platform features.
- Full range of offerings – Some organizations might only need a Workday partner for one specific part of deployment, while others will need assistance every step of the way. Finding a Workday implementation partner that runs the gamut here will enable your enterprise to succeed no matter its requirements.
Finding the right Workday implementation partner can make a big difference in long-term value creation. Consider how knowing what to look for in a Workday partner will affect your search.