Already starting to think about how you are going to manage everything that you have to do to get your business back on track and kicking goals in 2021? Reaching out to specialist Consultants just may be the answer to freeing up some much needed time and focussing on your core business requirements.
Here are 5 reasons that you might like to use a recruitment agency in 2021:
1. 2020 has been challenging for most organisations – to say the least. With so many restructures and changes to business plans and the staff there are enough HR issues to be managed in 2021 without having to look after recruitment as well. The beginning of the year will bring more competition for quality staff as many businesses recover and look to bring people back into their businesses which will make recruitment an even more challenging task.
2. Throughout 2020, savvy and professional job recruitment agencies spent a lot of time developing, reconnecting and maintaining relationships with their candidate networks. Many of these people would have been very happy to stay in their current roles even if they weren’t happy at the time, as job security was a prime motivator. Leading into 2021 as the economy recovers and people feel more confident about making a move, they will most likely reach out to the Consultants they trust – those that connected with them throughout 2020. If you don’t want your recruitment process to be long and drawn out, working with an Australian leading recruitment agency can help speed up the process.
3. Recruitment agencies were hard hit in 2020. Many will be working to recover their losses from 2020 and looking to develop new client relationships that they can build upon for not only the short but long term. So recruitment agencies will be working harder than ever before to impress by finding you high-quality staff that fit your brief in an efficient manner.
4. Generally when the recruitment industry is affected by the economy it is the more experienced and seasoned Consultants that are able to thrive and survive and push their way through to better times. Many recruitment agencies have downsized and have their most experienced Consultants representing them right now and will do so in 2021. The benefits of working with an experienced recruitment Consultant are many, including the fact that they are well networked and are able to pick out the difference between a candidate that wants a job and a candidate that wants your job! Which is massive and results in better longevity.
5. 2021 is a time to be savvier about the way you do business. Many experts say that the best way to run a business is to do the things that you do really well and hire professionals (internal or external) to do the things that you don’t do so well. There is a particular skill set to recruiting staff – remaining objective, not making emotional decisions, building trust and gaining honest information, rapport building, reading body language, negotiating etc. etc. the list goes on. Hiring a job recruitment agency Australia to manage something as important and imperative as hiring your staff and building your culture is a great investment for the New year.
Want to learn more about an Australian leading job agency that specialises in office support and HR recruitment – call MJD Executive on 02 8042 1840.